The holiday house of wood on 67 m² is one of the area's most attractive in terms of both quality and location, that is hard to get any better.
From the terraces, the kitchen and not least the large windows in the living room there is nothing less than an impressive and splendid panoramic view over the Little Belt and beautiful scenery. That the terraces are facing south and east, and that the house is located in high terrain, makes for sure only the prospect even more enriching.
With a short distance to the beaches or the area's other activities, including the outdoor swimming pool and several playgrounds, the holiday house is extremely family friendly. Also the house can certainly be recommended if you have focus on relaxation, peace and tranquility and nature.
The practical and functional kitchen house has an open access to the cozy living room, where the large windows ensure plenty of natural lights
Overall the holiday house has seven beds distributed in a bedroom with a double bed, a room with four beds, of which one is a a bunk bed. Via a ladder you have access to a cozy loft, which is very popular among the children. Here there are one-two sleeping possibilities. The house has a well maintained bathroom with a shower. Like the other rooms the bathroom is also in bright and cheerful colors.
The house has electric heating, a very stable and functional wood stove, an economically advantageous air-to-air heat pump as well as underfloor heating in the bathroom.
You will find a flat-screen TV with more than 33 digital channels, radio and - not least - free WI-FI / Internet (200/200 Mbit speed - intended for streaming and gaming). In the room with the double bed there is also a flat-screen TV. Furthermore many garden furniture, deck chairs and everything for the barbecue.
There are parking options on both the tiles in front of the holiday home or on the lawn next door. On the opposite side of the house there is a large green area in front of all terraces.
The holiday house is suitable for residential the ENTIRE year !
From the Holiday house there is only :
● 150 meter to the idyllic and child-friendly sandy beach with a jetty
● 300 meter to the calm beach at the campsite, where there is also a playground and a small cozy marina. At the campsite there is further a small playground as well as a mini-supermarket (open during the summer halfyear).
To the Center building at the common area, which is open in the summer half-year, and where you as guest of course have free access, there are only 150 meters. Here you will find :
● Outdoor swimming pool (25x10 meters) with associated sunbeds
● Children's pool
● Playground with bouncy castles
● Activity room with slot machines
● Mini Golf ● Beach volleyball ● Petanque
● Coin laundry
● Restaurant Strand Caféen
Landmarks / attractions in the area :
● The house is situated just 30 km from the German-Danish border and the Genner Bay / Aabenraa Fjord (Aabenraa Fjord)
● Beautiful and idyllic natural surroundings with many opportunities for walking or jogging / running
● For golfers there is only about 300 meters to the beautiful fields of Aabenraa Golf Club - aabenraagolf.dk
● Many good fishing possibilities
● 2 km to the ferry that sails to / from the picturesque little island Barsoe in the Little Belt
● 3 km to the supermarkets in the city Loejt Kirkeby on Loejt Land (Loejt Country)
● 10 km to the cozy shopping shopping street in Aabenraa, which by the way is one of Denmark's longest shopping streets
● 10 km to the swimming pool / water park in Aabenraa
● 14 km to the swimming pool in Roedekro
● Put-and-take-lakes within 12 km away.
● 18 km to big indoor playground for the smallest at Jumpalot.dk west of Roedekro.
● 23 km to the cathedral city of Haderslev. West of the city is Haderslev Deer Park. A big and beautiful fenced park where the magnificent scenery can be enjoyed in the company of plenty of roe and red deer ! Free access
● 30 km to the historic town of Flensburg just south af the Danish-German border with among other its cozy pedestrian street which definitely is worth a visit
● 35 km to the historical centre Dybboel Banke (+ the Dybboel Mill) that provides a unique insight into the Danish - Prussian war in 1864. Just nearby is Soenderborg with its beautiful waterfront, where there is a long pleasant range of cafes, certainly also can be recommended.
● Here you will find all information about the city of Aabenraa (Åbenrå) and the Danish / German border area (Southern Jutland) - www.visitaabenraa.dk
● 60 km to the island of Rømø (Römö) in the North Sea. On Römö you will find Northern Europe's longest and widest sandy beach. About 12 km long
● 80 km to Nordborg and the science park Universe.dk
● 100 km to the world famous Legoland.dk in Billund
Attention ! The calendar here will not always be updated.
THEREFORE PLEASE ALSO DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US :
email@example.com or by phone (0045) 30527750 or (0045) 74617600 TO HEAR IF THE HOLIDAY HOUSE IS AVAILIABLE !
Also because we have a good opportunities to help refering to the other holiday homes, if ours should not be avaliable.
We gladly make you non-binding offers !
Floor heating bathroom, Swimming pool outdoor, Pool for children
Free internet, Wireless Internet (WiFi), TV, Cable TV, Danish DR1, Danish TV2, Other danish TV channels, Norwegian TV channels, Swedish TV channels, German TV channels, CD player, Radio
Baby high chair, Baby cot, Playhouse, Sandpit, Slide, Climbing frame, Play tower, Bouncy cushion, Near a playground
Billiards/Pool Table, Ping-pong indoor, Airhockey, Bicycles (for rent), Campfire area, Petanque field, Football field (soccer), Football goal (soccer), Handball court, Handball goal, Beachvolley, Wooden pier for boats, Wooden pier for bathing
Terrace, covered (8m2), Terrace (40m2), Garden furniture (8), Sun lounger, Parasol, Coal grill, Drying rack, Private parkering
Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Electric cooker, Electric hot plates, Cooker hood, Microwave, Icebox, Electric kettle, Coffee maker, Toaster, Blender, Vaccuum cleaner
Heat pump, Air condition, Woodburning stove, Electric heating
Wheelchair friendly, Water view from inside, Water view from terrasse/garden
Homeowners most recent calendar update was 23.12.2021
More information from the homeowner:
Electricity: Euro 0.41 per kWh, charged according to consumption.
Water : Euro 10,11 per m³, charged according to consumption.
Partial payment / deposit for rental contract : The lease concluded by the payment of 30 % of the rental price.
Payment of the remaining 70 % of the rental price : Within 35 working days prior to the rental period.
Rental period : Starts Saturday at 3.00 PM and lasts until the following Saturday at 11.00 AM (in the high season July + August until 10.00 AM)
Outside of high season can all be arranged in regards of arrival and departure day. We are extremely flexible with regard to arrival and departure times.
A shorter rental period - like for example a weekend - is of course also possible. Please also contact us in this case. See more here : www.lojtferiehuse.dk
In the cold months we of course make sure that the house is heated when the tenants arrive !
Do you have any questions about the house? Or are you ready for booking? Please contact the homeowner directly, since only the homeowner can help you further. Read more about renting holiday homes via HolidayHomesInDenmark.com.
Please check the calendar for availability and prices before contacting the homeowner. Homeowner understands Dansk, Deutsch, English.