Summer house with an exceptionally beautiful location directly on the water.

Thurø | 25 waterdistance | 5 persons | 89 m2 | 1 rooms | 1 bathrooms
Summer house on 1½ floors directly to the water with a large, covered living terrace facing the water.
The house contains on the ground floor a beautiful and well-lit living room in direct connection with an open kitchen and direct access to the covered terrace. Living room windows to the east (sunrise!), south and west.
The living room has an open, well-functioning fireplace and beamed ceiling.
Bathroom with toilet, shower and sink, there is an electric water heater.
A sofa in the living room can be pulled out and used as a double bed.
Stairs to the 1st floor.
The 1st floor contains a large room built with "half walls" and five excellent sleeping places - one single bed and two double beds - all with a beautiful view.
The roof structure and outer walls are well insulated and the house is heated with a heat pump.
Independent terrace that is built over the slope 14 meters above the water.
Covered carport.
The house is not rented to tenants under the age of 25.
The house is non-smoking.
Animals may not be brought due to allergies.
ID:
87279
Location:
Thurø
Rental:
Private
House type:
, Holiday house,
Build in:
1938 / 1990
House size:
89
Ground size:
712 m2
Terrace:
Yes
Terrace, covered:
Yes
Water view:
Yes
Daily rental:
Yes
Weekend rental:
Yes
Persons:
5 persons
Bedrooms:
1 rooms
Bathrooms:
1
Toilets:
1
Double beds:
2
Bunk beds:
0
Single beds:
1
Sofa beds:
1
Mattresses:
0
Pets allowed:
No
Fenced grounds:
Yes
Smoking:
Yes
Wheelchair ready:
No
Wellness

Multimedia

TV

Equipment for children

Other activities

Toys for indoor use, Toys for outdoor use, Croquet, Tetherball, Campfire area, Petanque balls

Aussen

Terrace, covered, Terrace, Garden furniture, Sun lounger, Parasol, Coal grill, Drying rack, Fenced grounds, Private beach, Private parkering, Carport

Appliances

Refrigerator, Electric cooker, Cooker hood, Freezer, Electric kettle, Coffee maker, Toaster, Vaccuum cleaner

Safety equipment

Smoke detector

Heating / Cooling

Heat pump, Solar panels, Fireplace

Other

The house is located 20 meters from the water - raised 14 meters above sea level, stairs directly to the beach from the garden. Very good bathing water Popular fishing area. Cycling distance to Svendborg, which is an exciting maritime and cultural city, member of "Cittaslow". Small independent cottage colony consisting of 26 houses, very peaceful and quiet. Walking distance to very popular mini golf course and protected bird area. 2 km to the nearest grocery store in Thurø town. Large bird migrations during the migratory bird season. There are duvets and pillows for 5 people., Water view from inside, Water view from terrasse/garden

There are no entries in the guestbook for this holiday home.
If you have rented this house before, be the first to write a review about the holiday home.

Close
Nearest beach:
25 m
Nearest lake:
0 m
Nearest shopping:
2000 m
Nearest restaurant:
2000 m
Nearest city center:
6000 m
Nearest minigolf:
999 m
Nearest bowling:
0 m
Changeover day is Friday for this holiday house.
Homeowners most recent calendar update was 24.01.2024
 = Open for booking
 = Not available
Price (EUR)
Week
Day
Weekend
01/02-24 to 31/12-24
Week:
0
Day:
134
Weekend:
0
All prices are + utilities

More information from the homeowner:

Arrival and departure days can be changed by agreement.
Deposit = 25% at the conclusion of the rental agreement, the remaining 75% is paid 1 month before the rental period.
There is a mandatory final cleaning of DKK 650/88 Euro
Consumption of electricity and water is settled as follows:
Electricity: according to daily prices
Water: according to daily prices
These are current prices, subject to change.
Settlement takes place at the end of the tenancy.
If desired, you can enter into a longer stay and the price will be agreed individually.
There are 5 duvets and 5 pillows in the house. Bring your own: bed linen, towels, tea towels etc.
Information on prices, availability and other rental terms are stated by the homeowner. We encourage all homeowners to keep the information constantly updated, but since updating is handled solely by the homeowners, we take no responsibility for errors.

Do you have any questions about the house? Or are you ready for booking? Please contact the homeowner directly, since only the homeowner can help you further. Read more about renting holiday homes via HolidayHomesInDenmark.com.

House is listed by:
Lene Isager
Rental type:
Private
Profile created:
January 2024

Please check the calendar for availability and prices before contacting the homeowner. Homeowner understands dansk,engelsk.

Comment/Questions:
Send